What Is Maca?
The “Maca Andina” is a root that grows in the higher plains of the Peruvian Andes and whose properties have attracted the interest of many researchers.
This root contains natural substances that stimulate the hypothalamus and pituitary glands activated and balance to complete the hormonal system, regulating and restoring a healthy functioning ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands and pancreas.
Maca has also been used in commercial buttock enhancement pills such as Gluteboost, among many other brands.
In recent years the consumption of maca has been explosive in all countries of the world, and this is due to its proven health benefits are truly remarkable and can be consumed by all kinds of people and all ages. Based on medical literature, it is known to be “a food that improves and stabilizes the whole body homeostasis, which has an overall beneficial effect and works in harmony with the body.”
How Does It Work As A Breast Enhancement Herb?
- It works as the “adaptogen”, i.e all natural and organic product that helps restore balance to the body and compliments your specific needs according to age and sex of the person to take it.
According to the experts were able to note the following:
- Regulates ductless glands and stimulates the pituitary and hypothalamus. These glands, in turn, activate and reinforce the functions of the ovaries, testes, adrenal glands, thyroid and pancreas.
- It is a powerful general restorative and revitalizing body so it is very useful in the recovery of malnourished people, convalescent, stressed or exhausted physically and mentally.
- Enhances physical energy; The chemical composition of maca makes it very powerful in this regard and this tuber scholars say it is much more powerful than ginseng supplying energy and fighting fatigue.
- It raises the level of hemoglobin and red blood cells strengthens. Therefore, combats anemia and leukemia.
- Reduces stress and depression.
- Strengthens the immune system and especially leukocytes. It also has been shown to have activity as broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Promotes mental clarity, enhances mental performance, improves memory and enhances concentration.
- It helps to lower the levels of “bad” cholesterol and raise the “good”.
There are no known contraindications or drug interactions also need to be taken into account. Mind you, consult a professional the most appropriate dose.