GetCurvyNow.com has been around for over 1 year now and we have helped many readers achieve their desired body through natural methods. Many people who have searched for information about how to get bigger breasts naturally have landed on our website, taken our suggestions, and taken actions, have reported back with great results. So we gathered up the feedback and experiences from the readers combined with our original 30 day program. And the quick guide below is the result of the combination.
So do bookmark this page, and get ready to take notes because you’re about to discover the blueprint to your natural breast enhancement success.
The results may vary from one person to the next. But you can expect to feel some changes within 7 days (the tingling feeling, the increase in firmness, etc).
How to Get Bigger Breasts Naturally – The Step-by-Step Guide
Remember to feel positive and happy about this whole process. I’d recommend you to NOT measure yourself too often. In fact, do not measure yourself at all for the first 2 months except right before you get started. It’s important that you feel motivated and happy with this.
Motivation is important because it can take a few months before you see results. The last thing you want is to give up just before the results start to show.
The key to staying motivated
So just relax, have a clear picture in your mind of how you’d like your breasts to look by the time you’re done.
How does it feel?
You feel great, right?
This is just a mental game and nothing serious; having a mental picture of your goal and a great feeling of acomplishing the goal has proven to keep people motivated.
1) Eat well-balanced diet high in lean protein.
Make sure to consume around 1500-2000 calories a day.
The diet should have a lot of lean protein (30%), fresh (preferably organically grown) fruits and veggies (30%), complexed carbohydrates or whole grains and high-in-fibre foods (30%), and water (10%).
2) Take herbal supplements.
However, before you start taking these herbs, speak with your doctors if you have any health conditions.
I do not recommend anyone who has liver, kidney, hypertension, or cardiovascular problems to take these herbs.
Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women should NOT be taking these supplements either.
Pueraria Mirifica – 500mg/ day starting day 1 of your menstrual cycle and continue for the next 15 days.
Recommended product: Puerafem
After the 15 days, switch to fenugreek, fennel seeds, saw palmetto, wild yam for the next 15 days or until your next period starts.
Recommended product: Breast Actives
Recommended product: Total Curve
3) Breast Massage (5-10 minutes / session, 2 sessions a day after shower)
You can read the complete article and instruction of the breast massage for growth here.
You may use the cream that comes with Breast Actives, and/or Purafem with the massage for maximum growth.
Alternatively, you can also add a tool to accelerate the results.
Breast enhancement pump from Noogleberry is among the most efficient tool for breast enlargement that you can use at the comfort of your own home.
You can read more about the pump here.
6) Chest exercise
Note that the exercise will not increase the breast tissues.
What it does is increase or strengthen the pectoral muscles underneath the breasts.
This will create the look of perkiness and volume.
Make sure to do the exercise at least 3-4 times a week, 3 sessions of 12 repetitions each time.
You will begin to feel the soreness and results within 1 -2 weeks. It’s that effective!
Here’s a good video that demonstrate the chest exercise.
To Sum Up:
- Write Down the Goal. Hold a good image of what you want to achieve and feel happy about already having achieved it.
- Eat well, and take supplement. It’s best you plan this in advance. Make a budget for the program and get to it. This costs next to nothing compared to what you will achieve and how happy you will be having achieved it.
- Start doing the massage now, even if you still haven’t got any of the breast enlargement cream or lotion. Use what is in the kitchen; do you have cooking olive oil, or coconut oil? That will work!
- Start the exercise. Don’t make it into a chore and beat yourself up if you don’t do it. It’s more important that you feel happy about this incredible journey.
- Keep records of your progress. Share your story here. We’d love more than anything to hear about your success stories.