The waist is a body part where they tend to accumulate fat more easily, also this area is where it is most visible and really makes a difference when it comes to getting a feminine curvy body.
We must keep in mind that we can not all get to have a waist of 60 centimeters since everyone’s body is different depending on many factors such as our genes, and bone structure.
But with a series of exercises you can do at home combined with the right diet and some other small tools, you can get a molded, firm and small waist.
You see, it’s just a matter of wanting, having the discipline and perseverance. So if you think having smaller waist is truly what you want to achieve then read on as we are about to tell you what you need to follow here.
You need to know that in the beginning, all this can be difficult especially if you have never exercised in a while. Moreover, you will not see results in a short time; it takes a little while before you can see the results so do not lose hope when you don’t see the changes within the first week or so.
The Diet – How to Get Smaller Waist
- In order to achieve your dream body with a smaller waist, try to eat plenty of fiber, drink plenty of water and remove saturated fats from your diet. This way your body will start to digest food better, you will eliminate toxins and stored fat.
- Remember the saying ‘An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away’? Make sure you eat organically grown apples and better yet make it one apple before each meal. It is shown in many studies that the dietary fiber in apple can help absorb saturated fat and toxins from the food we eat, not to mention promote better bowel movement and digestive system.
- Limit your alcohol intake to no more than 5 units per week. An example is a few glasses of red wine for the weekend or no more than a pine of beer per week.
Exercises to get tiny waist
Before you do the following exercises, remember to drink plenty of water before, during and after exercise. You can start with short sessions and slowly, slowly you will see how your body will ask for more intensity. When that happens, the sessions will be longer and constant. To avoid the pain the next day, always do some warming up such as walking, running or cycling.
10 Tips for getting a small waist
- You can start doing crunches lying on a mat. Remember to start with few reps and over time gradually increase the intensity and amount. Put your hands supporting you behind the head, on the temples or on the chest.
- Stand with legs slightly apart and arms behind the head, turn your torso to one side and then the other with the movement of arms and head. It’s good to do many repetitions of this exercise but do it slowly and with emphasis on the waist to avoid injury.
- Standing with arms behind your head, legs slightly apart and torso leaning forward with your back straight (so as to form with the legs at an angle of 90 °), rotate your torso to one side and then to the other accompanying the movement with arms and head. Do not rush, take your time, then you will see that the increase in flexibility as it becomes easier to perform.
- Sitting in a chair with the body slightly backward, arms behind the body with hands gripping the chair, legs stretched and suspended with the alignment to the floor. Fold your legs as if you were trying to touch your knees with your chest. Then go back the starting position slowly. Try doing a few repetitions at first and increase the number of reps and intensity as you become stronger.
- Lie on the floor with your legs together straight and arms at your sides, lift both legs at once without unstuck from one another to form a 90 ° angle with the thorax. Slowly lower legs back up to your starting position.
- Standing with legs apart and arms extended sideways lean to the right, down turning the torso to try to play with the left hand on the right foot, then returns to the original position and repeat the movement but to the left (for with the right hand touching the left foot).
- Take a broom and places the stick behind your head, resting on the shoulders and holding it with both hands. Position yourself with your legs apart and slightly bent and begin a slow movement of rotation from side to side, hip still. Start slowly and then increase the intensity and number of repetitions.
- It is very important to always be with contracted abdomen whether sitting, walking or standing, you must lift your shoulders and neck straight in place.
- After a daily shower, it is important that you apply a gentle massage cream that will help you prevent sagging. You can use firming creams and moisturizers to perform this massage.
- Do not forget to accompany exercise and achieve your goals. You should eat very healthy, never skip any meal of the day, and try to choose foods that are low in saturated fat and sugar. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas. You can also take natural fruit juices without added sugar.
Remember all good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who don’t. By that I mean, if that’s your goal, do take action today and the results of the becoming is awaiting you.