Phen375 vs. Proactol Plus – Eliminating Confusion with the Facts
This Phen375 vs. Proactol Plus review will help you determine which type of diet supplement will best help you reach your weight loss and health goals. It will give you the facts so you can compare them side by side making it easier to decide.
Phen375 is a diet supplement that is manufactured in a FDA approved laboratory. FDA laboratories have strict policies and testing that a product must pass to ensure its effectiveness and safety. This fat burner has many functions to help you lose weight including increasing metabolism, suppressing appetite, breaking down fatty tissue, and decreasing fat storage capability.
Proactol Plus Summary
Proactol Plus is a diet supplement that is designed specifically for binding fat to allow it to pass through your system quickly. The ingredients are designed to bind approximately 28% of the excess fat in your system. Fats are important to your health; therefore, the formula only binds this percentage while allowing the rest to be absorbed into your system.
Comparing these two common diet supplements can help you get one step closer to making a decision. This Phen375 vs. Proactol Plus review allows you to see the facts side by side. There are many similarities and some differences. One of these factors could be what makes a difference in your decision.
- Phen375 – Fat Burner, Appetite Suppressant
- Proactol Plus – Fat Binder, Appetite Suppressant
- Phen375 – Created in FDA approved labs
- Proactol Plus – CE mark of approval
- Phen375 – LongJack Tongkate ALI 50:1, Capsaicin, 1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine, Sympathomimetic Amine L-Carnitine, 1, 3 Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride
- Proactol Plus – Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fiber Complex (Prickly Pear Plant), Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC), Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Silica, Povidone, Magnesium Stearate
Possible Side Effects
- Phen375 – blood pressure levels increased, dizziness, inconsistency with stools, heart rate elevation, sleep issues (Read full article about possible side effects of Phen375 here)
- Proactol Plus – gas, bloating, loose stools, abdominal discomfort, constipation
Daily Dosage (recommended)
- Phen375 – 1 to 2 pills
- Proactol Plus – Up to 4 pills (depends on the foods you consume throughout the day)
Pills per Bottle
- Phen375 – 30 pills
- Proactol Plus – 120 pills
Price per Bottle
- Phen375 – $69.95
- Proactol Plus – $68.95
- Phen375 – FREE bottle plus Diet Plan Booklet with the purchase of a 3 month supply
- Proactol Plus – There are a variety of bonuses offered depending on the package you choose. You will receive more bonuses when you purchase more bottles. Some bonuses offered include access to exercise and nutritional videos, recipe cards, discounts, and Weight Management Top Tips eBook. The 16 week supply provides 90 free tablets of Pure Acai Berry plus a huge discounted price at only $28 more than the 12 week supply.
Money Back Guarantee
- Phen375 – None
- Proactol Plus – 180 days
Which one will best fit your individual needs? This is up to you to decide. This Phen375 vs. Proactol Plus review is only to be used as a tool to help you compare the two at a glance. You will need to determine which facts are more important to you.
Are the ingredients the most important factor or is the price? Is a money back guarantee going to seal the deal or will the free bonuses be the deciding factor? They both are similar in price; however, there are more packages available with Proactol Plus.
Due to the concentrated amounts of these ingredients, there are possible side effects for both supplements. There are a number of factors that can affect how these fat burners will affect you, which include: age, health conditions, dosage, and your body’s toleration for the specific ingredients. The Proactol Plus is not recommended for anyone who has kidney disease or for those on cholesterol or thyroid medications.
Once you have made the comparison of the two products, make sure to contact your doctor before you make that final decision to ensure they will not cause any conflicts with any existing health conditions or medications.