Fat Burners and Supplement Safe for Thyroid and PCOS Patients
If you’re looking for fat burners safe for thyroid patients, one of the most talked about supplement is the extract from Fosrkolin. Why is taking Forskolin a good idea if you want to burn fat?
Fosrkolin has 2 main actions that directly affect fat burning;
- 1st Action of Forskolin: Increases lipolysis (the destruction of fat). Increases the metabolism of fats helping to burn body fat.
- 2nd Action of Forskolin: It has shown its ability to increase the production of thyroid hormone, thereby accelerating metabolism and leading directly to weight loss.
The thyroid gland when works properly produces hormones that regulate metabolism.
Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions and physiological processes that take place in the body to provide energy and basic substances to form, nourish, repair tissues and organs and to produce essential substances (hormones, enzymes and antibodies) .
But when there is hypothyroidism, the thyroid gland cannot produce enough hormones to be used by the cells, and therefore metabolism – how quickly cells burn energy and manage the processes necessary for bodily functions – slows down.
When there is hypothyroidism all organic processes slow down: there is mental and physical slowness, which can easily lead to fatigue, depression and weight gain.
Since hypothyroidism in addition to weight gain also contributes to depression, Forskolin has antidepressant effects as a consequence of normalizing thyroid function.
Interactions of Forskolin with other medications
Do not use Foskolin if you are taking;
- Anticoagulants: because there may be a risk of bleeding complications
- Antihypertensive drugs: because it can excessively lower blood pressure
Summary of Forskolin Benefits
- Lipolysis (fat burning)
- Increases metabolism by increasing the production of thyroid hormone with which you lose weight
- The basic cardiovascular action of Forskolin is to lower blood pressure, at the same time it helps the heart muscle by increasing the ability of the heart to contract.
- Prevents blood clots by lowering blood pressure
- It is a bronchodilator so it reduces asthma attacks in both children and adults and increases vital capacity
- Helps blood vessels by relaxing arteries and other smooth muscle tissues
- Increases cerebral blood flow
- Increases digestive enzymes (saliva, hydrochloric acid, pancreatic enzymes), help increase the absorption of nutrients in the small intestine
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Shows antibacterial effects in laboratory studies
- Inhibition of platelet activation, resulting in a lower chance of blood clots
- Reduces allergy symptoms by reducing the release of histamine
- Forskolin is an effective smooth muscle relaxant that can help with intestinal cramps, uterine cramps, and painful urination.
- Helps in eczema and psoriasis
- Powerful immune system enhancement by activating macrophages and lymphocytes.
Ayurevedic Fat Burning Tea
Apart fromt he Forskolin supplement, you can also make your own Ayurevedic tea and drink it regularly to regulate your metabolism.
Check out the recipe and details in the video below.
Disclaimer: we do make small commissions when you purchase through the links. Thank you for your support.
Organic Ajwain: https://amzn.to/2Z0FPr4
Coriander seeds : https://amzn.to/3bnnXvr
Star Anise : https://amzn.to/2Dsp14M
Srilankan Rolled Cinnamon: https://amzn.to/3lOJQZE
Fat Burning Supplements Safe for Thyroid / PCOS Patients
What is inositol?
Inositol is an organic compound from the category of polyalcohols, a type of carbohydrates that also has the properties of pseudovitamin (Vitamin B8), although it is not essential because in humans it can be synthesized through a molecule glucose.
In nature there are nine possible isomers (compounds with the same molecular formula but different chemical structure that give them different properties) of inositol, among which the most abundant is myoinositol. Apart from myoinositol, the other isomer that interests us is D-chiro-inositol.
Its functions include:
- Insulin signal transduction.
- Regulation and nerve growth.
- Control of intracellular calcium (Ca +) concentrations.
- Regulation of lipid metabolism especially in combination with choline.
Buy Myo-inositol from Amazon.com, CLICK HERE – https://amzn.to/3lEqfem
L-carnitine is a compound that increases energy consumption by our body. This favors the loss of fat and body weight. Our body is capable of manufacturing this molecule. However, stress, a vegan diet, or excessive fat intake can lead to a L-carnitine deficiency.
L-carnitine is a fatty acid transporter. It allows fats to enter the mitochondria to be oxidized.
L-carnitine is essential for the synthesis of energy at the cellular level. Its deficit will produce fatigue and muscle weakness.
Supplementation with L-carnitine has been observed to help increase fat loss in obese or overweight people.
Buy NOW Foods L-Carnitine from Amazon.com click here – https://amzn.to/3jHh5vX
In summary, the above mentioned supplements and herbs are fat burners safe for thyroid patients and also PCOS/PCOD patients. But before you opt for any of these supplements and herbs, please talk to your doctor and make sure that it is safe for you. Afterall, your doctor knows best and I am not here to give you any advice that will substitute your treatment.