Female Libido Enhancer For Menopausal Women
There is hope after age 50
Menopause is a normal but challenging time for any woman. This is the time when your hormones – estrogen and progesterone – are low, leading to symptoms such as hot flashes, irregular or stoppage of the menstrual cycle, insomnia, weight gain, mood changes and most of all, vaginal dryness and pain that will make you lose interest in sex. This happens when you’re in your 40’s or 50’s.
To address these, there are four kinds of female libido enhancers you can choose; vitamins, minerals, herbs and hormone replacement therapy.
- Vitamin A. Helps in the production of progesterone, a female sex hormone. As you age, skin tends to dry and wrinkle. Vitamin A helps make your skin healthy and glowing. If you look great, you will feel great.
- Food sources of Vitamin A are squash, carrots, papayas, milk, moringa leaves and spinach.
- Vitamin B6 and B12. These are natural female libido enhancers that help in the production of red blood cells. More blood volume in the pelvic tissues will make you reach orgasm more.
- Vitamin C. Here’s another female libido enhancer that protects the immune system from free radicals. A strong immune system results to greater energy, better mood and vitality. It translates to heightened interest for sex. It also promotes healthy production of progesterone and estrogen, hormones that are linked to your sexual health.
- Vitamin E. Taking 800 IU of Vitamin E everyday will relieve you of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, moodiness, vaginal dryness and low sexual libido.
- Magnesium. Taking 310 mg of magnesium everyday will boost your healthy production of sex hormones androgen and estrogen. Some food sources are green leafy vegetables, nuts, legumes and grains.
- Zinc. A daily 15 mg dose of zinc will help in the production of testosterone, an important factor in sexual health. Some food sources are oysters, vegetables, nuts, eggs and fish.
There are also supplements with herbal ingredients that improve female libido, such as:
- Gingko Biloba, Cayenne, Horny Goat Weed, Ginger and Clove. Considered as vasolidators, they improve the blood flow to the vagina.
- Niacin. It increases the blood flow to the vaginal area, making the clitoris sensitive and prone to orgasms. It also promotes energy.
- Hops. It increases the production of estrogen in your body, thus reducing vaginal dryness and hot flashes.
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
This procedure requires a doctor’s involvement. This replenishes your lost estrogen and progesterone hormones through injections.
Meanwhile, menopause can also cause health problems such as osteoporosis or bone loss and heart disease – both due to estrogen loss.
Talk to your doctor for treatments. If you are taking female libido enhancer supplements, inform your doctor about this. Then, keep yourself healthy by not smoking, by eating a low-fat and high-fiber diet, drinking at least 8 glasses a day, and exercising at least 3 times a week.