GetCurvyNow’s Ultimate Weight Loss Guide
Hi there. This is Claire here. I’m the author of GetCurvyNow.com and I’d like to congratulate you for finding our website.
In regards to losing weight and getting in shape, we all know it too well that most diet/weight loss programs do not work, at least for most of us. The reason for that is because most diets require a lot of changes from our lifestyle. The reality is when you try to fight something too hard, it fights back.
That’s why 95% of us who go on any strict diet plans fail. It requires extreme will power to make it happen.
Now I’m not saying that you do not have the will power to succeed, I simply suggest the alternative and easier way to get the same destination. The method I’m suggesting is what I use personally. And I know it works because many of my friends and family have tried and it has also worked for them.
- - - - The following weight loss article will be divided into 3 different parts; 1) the diet, 2) the exercise, and 3) weight loss supplements.
But before we get started, let’s go over the expectation that you should have when following this program.
- In terms of what is shown on the scale, do not expect to lose more than 3 pounds (1.5 kg) per week. After all, it is not the weight you should focus on anyway. If you build more muscles (which weighs more than fat), you will look leaner, and your metabolism will work even better. This means you will not gain all the weight back (if not more than what you lost) after you’ve completed the program.
- You can expect to feel more energized. You will look and feel better. It’s always about health that makes a person physically beautiful. It’s what beauty from inside out is all about.
- You will feel more confident and happy given you follow through with the program. In fact, you will be so confident with the result that you will want your friends and loved ones to read and follow this program
Eat Clean, Lose Inches, and Get Your Health Back
“Take Care of Your Body. It’s The Only Place You’ll Have To Live” – Jim Rohn
What is the definition of clean eating? Well, according to the general understanding it basically means you eat the foods that are closest to their natural states, and that it should contain 1-2 ingredients at the most. The more processes are done to the foods, the less ‘clean’ it is.
So someone could tell you that eating lots of fruits and vegetables can help you get healthy and lose weight, it’s probably not true if the veggies are pickled and that the fruits are in syrup. That’s just one example to help you get a clearer picture of what clean eating is.
Like I mentioned above, one of the 3 things that will determine your success when it comes to losing weight is your eating habit.
But unlike most diet plans that we all have heard of, this one will be simple and easy to follow. Clean eating is a good way to start because it’s easy to do, it’s delicious, and you can get started right away.
With that said, there are general rules about clean eating that’s easy for us to understand. I promise you they will be easy to follow, safe, and effective.
GetCurvyNow’s Weight Loss Blueprint
Diet and Eating Habits
- Get rid of all the junk food (except on cheat days which I’ll explain below)
- Get rid of refined sugar – candy and sweets are bad for your skin, health, and sure fire to screw up your weight loss plan.
- Avoid deep fried foods – allow yourself to eat deep fried foods for only on cheat days. Eat fats but only the healthy ones. You should not become scared of all fats. Your body needs good fats to burn off the old stored ones. Put more virgin olive oil, or better yet coconut oil in your food.
- Drink at least 8 glasses (1.5 liters) of water each day – Sometimes our body confuses thirst with hunger. This will keep you healthy, radiant, and full.
- Have 2 cheat days in the first month – I promised you that our diet plan will be easy. So here it is; have two cheat days when you can eat anything you want in the first month. It’s best to not have 2 consecutive cheat days. Spread them out in the week. Then when you have managed to see weight loss progress, which you will after the 1st month, cut down the cheat days to only one day a week.
- DO not weigh yourself every single day – in fact, forget about what appears on the scale altogether. It’s not the weight itself that you want to lose, it is the body fat which is lighter than muscles (which you want to gain). So you can lose no weight or very little while looking much more fit, and slimmer.
Exercise – Get Fit and Have Fun With It!
It’s not about the technicality, the duration, or what muscles you focus on, at least not at the early stage of your weight loss program. It’s all about what you find enjoyable. It should be something you find fun so you don’t feel like it’s a chore.
- Basically, it should be an active activity which you can see yourself doing 3 days a week, 40-60 minutes a day. For example, you might enjoy your walk in the park, aerobic dancing, or riding your bike around the neighborhood.
- For starters, you can do light cardio exercises and keep the duration at 45 minutes – 1 hour, 3 times a week. Speed up the walk if you feel like burning off extra calories. Slow down when you feel tired. The important thing is that you feel good doing it.
- Variation is also very important. Find at least 2-3 activities you like and switch them around whenever you get bored of one activity.
- Muscle building or strength training is recommended – however, it is not a must for the 1st month. You will notice that you have more energy. You will look better in clothes. You will feel more lively as you cross over to the 2nd month. When that happens, you can add some light strength training. I recommend overall body strength training that is easy and quick to do. This will boost your energy levels, tone your body, and increase your metabolic rate. This means you will be able to burn more calories.
Weight Loss Supplements – They Are Help, Not Hype!
I would want you to think of the weight loss supplements as helping hands, a little extra push to get the balls rolling. The weight loss supplements can get you through the changes more easily. Initially, I wouldn’t want you to think of the supplements as the ultimate solutions.
So with that said, these supplements are optional. If your budget allows this, by all means, take them. But they shouldn’t be the key ingredients to your success as they are not.
Combine the supplements with the diet and exercise in the blueprint, and your weight loss journey should be easy and quick to achieve.
Supplement shopping list
- Phen375 – This supplement helps boost your metabolism, increase your energy, reduce your craving for bad foods and makes you feel full longer. The 100% natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to work are what make this supplement outstanding. Take 2 capsules per day with lots of water before 2 meals (one for lunch and one for dinner). This will get you more energy, reduce sugar cravings, and make you feel full faster and longer.
- Proactol Plus – This is a great addition for you on your cheat days. Proactol Plus is a fat binder and carb blocker. It is to be taken before big meals. I usually take it on the days when I know I’d be eating some greasy foods like on cheat days.
Post-workout Whey Protein for recovery
- Best of Supplements Award Winner – Better Nutrition
- 100% Vegan
- Antioxidant Power of 24 Servings of Fruits & Vegetables
- 40,000 Total ORAC Per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
- 15 Servings
- Enhancing Nature’s Miracles Since 1994
- Synergistically enhanced with Aminogen enzyme formula proven to increase protein digestibility and amino acid absorption!
So here you have it, GetCurvyNow’s weight loss blueprint. Remember that it is only the mind game and nothing else. This is your opportunity to get in shape, feel confident, and be as healthy as you can be. And the most important thing is you will do this the easy way. The most important step is the first one; get started and take action! Have a good feeling about all the wonderful things that are about to happen to you. And you will surely be on the right track to your desired sexy body.- - - -