Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast for Women
Let’s face it! Most of us always feel like we can lose a few more pounds, no matter what. It constantly bugs us that our favorite outfit just doesn’t seem to fit us the way we want it to.
It’s true that there are some women who seem to be able to eat whatever they want and still look thin and feel great. While there are many of us who seem to put on extra pounds after just one weekend of self-indulgence.
Now I assume you’re reading this because you have intended to find a way to lose a little bit of the weight for that special upcoming event, or you’ve been on a long hard diet plan that doesn’t seem to pay off yet. There are ways for you to look great and be full of energy and you’re going to see the results fast. So here are the tips on how to lose weight fast for women. Get out your pen, a piece of paper and be ready to take some note!
Diet plan for women to lose weight fast
- Never go on crash diet – in other words, never skip meals and starve yourself. Do you know that just by drastically reducing calories your body adjust itself to burn less resulting in less metabolism? That’s why many people who go on diet experience yo-yo effect, or they gain all the weight back after they start eating again. Instead, eat more protein, and eat small meals throughout the day. Remember, try NOT to eat less than 1200 calories per day.
- Have a good nutritious meal before you go grocery shopping. Studies show that we tend to buy unhealthy foods when we go shopping hungry. If you don’t have the time, at least grab yourself an energy bar.
- Eat more fiber. There are many proven health benefits of dietary fiber. It has been proven to lower cholesterol, reduce risks of developing heart diseases, prevent many types of cancer, diabetes, and many more. In terms of weight loss, eating more fiber means you get full faster and longer. Konjac (Glucomannan) is one of the dietary fibers known to help with weight loss. Nuts (such as almond) and seeds (chia seeds) are also great sources of fiber.
- Reward yourself and at the same time, never punish yourself – so you finished a whole piece of your kid’s birthday cake, big deal. Get back on track. Never dwell on your simple mistakes. After all, we are all humans. But if you manage to behave (nutrition wise that is!), give yourself a reward. Have a day a week when you call it a cheat day and eat whatever you want!
- Learn to love spices – cinnamon is proven to help control blood sugar levels. That’s good for you because if you let your blood sugar levels drop, you munch on anything you can get your hands on. Cayenne or pepper are known to boost metabolism and help you burn more fat. So don’t be afraid to eat exotic tasty food.
- Cut down on white bread, rice, and sugary foods. This simple tip alone helped my sister in law shed away 20 pounds in 3 months. Not bad right? (Need a little help to cut down white bread intake?)
- Cut down on salt. In fact, don’t put any more salt into food. Most ingredients we buy from grocery stores do contain some amount of sodium in them already, whether it’s natural, or added as preservatives. So there’s really no need for us to add any more.
- Drink plenty of water. At least 1.5 liters a day on the day you’re not working out. If you exercise until you sweat and your shirt is drenched, add another liter on that day.
Weight Loss Exercise Plan for Women
- If you want to look hot in bikinis (or naked), dieting alone just won’t do the trick. But workouts don’t have to be so painful either. Begin slow and consistently build up your strength.
- Cardiovascular workout (exercises that raise up your heart rate) will help you burn more calories and allow you lose weight faster. Start by going for a fast walk maybe 30 minutes on the first day. Then add another 5 minutes the next day. Work on that until you can do it one hour straight.
- Variety is the key. Never stick to just one thing. If you get bored, and find it a chore, you will feel discouraged and might give it up at the end. Instead, load up on some fun tunes on your ipod, and find different locations to go on a jog or fast walk. Do that one day, and switch to working out at home. Turn on your favorite music and dance to it. Whatever gets you moving!
- Work the muscles. Build it up as that’s a sure way to boost your metabolism and help keep the weight off for good. See our guide here for the exercises.
Best Natural Weight Loss Supplements
Remember that they are not the ultimate solutions, they are merely helping hands to help you see results faster, if you do what I recommend above. They help you get encouraged and stay focused so don’t rely solely on them.
Phen375 – This supplement is made of 100% natural ingredients (cinnamon, capsaicin, glucomannan, chromium); it works as a metabolism booster, appetite suppressant, and blood sugar stabilizer in one.