Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and Breast Enlargement
Methylsulfonylmethane or MSM
This nutrient is known by the acronym MSM, methylsulfonylmethane, and is a natural compound found in small amounts in many foods we eat. It contains approximately 35% of organic sulfur, which is absorbed by the body.
This nutrient is used by every cell in the body and is considered an anti-aging supplement because it keeps us young inside and out.
When the MSM penetrates cell membranes, it keeps them flexible and prevents the hardening and drying. This allows the nutrients into the cells and debris, and toxins escaping naturally.
If toxins and waste are not completely eradicated out of the cells, that can cause inflammation of cells later.
MSM supplements have many benefits to the body through the sulfur it provides and also from the “methyl”, a compound that has attached to it.
MSM supplements provide the body:
- Nerve block
- Increases blood circulation
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Relaxation of collagen
- Reduces scar tissue
- Increases effect of the antioxidant enzymes, such as N-acetylcysteine and glutathione
- Reduces muscle cramps
Methyl groups play an important role in achieving that homocysteine is methionine. This is an important chemical transformation, since it has been found that an excess of homocysteine may lead to atherosclerosis, inflammatory conditions, Alzheimer’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis, other inflammatory diseases.
CLICK here to Get Nature’s Way MSM from iHerb (Worldwide shipping available)
Use MSM supplements
- For serious inflammatory diseases recommended 6000-10000 mg. You can have up to 10,000 mg unless you notice a slight diarrhea is best to decline.
- For maintenance of inflammation are often used 2000 mg. daily.
- MSM can be taken with or without food. If you have a sensitive stomach, take MSM after the meal. Some people experience stomach upset if not taken with food.
- MSM supplements are sold in capsules of 1000 mg. It is a convenient size to take, so you can easily swallow two capsules and reach 2000 mg. daily.
How does it help with breast enhancement?
- Since it is known to effectively increase blood circulation and promote collagen production, the growth in breast tissues will benefit from these functions.
- There is an increase in nutrient absorption when taking MSM. When enough nutrients are in the cells, the more likely there will be the growth and tissue production.
MSM Side Effects
- Found some side effects in people taking painkillers such as aspirin, heparin, dicumerol.
- If you are allergic to pine nuts and diary products, you may want to avoid this herb.
What breast enhancement products contain this ingredient?