Fix Facial Flaws with Just the Swish of a Cosmetics Brush
Many women consider turning to cosmetic surgery to fix their insecurities. However, not only is plastic surgery dangerous and painful, it is also extremely costly.
An affordable alternative to plastic surgery is creating the look of plastic surgery with makeup. With the right tools and the right method of application, concealing imperfections and restoring confidence is a breeze. Something else to think about: makeup is pain-free, danger-free and a heck of a lot less expensive than plastic surgery.
Make Nose look Slimmer
- Create the look of a nose job by using an angled eye shadow brush, a matte brown eye shadow and a pearlescent white. Dip the angled eye shadow brush into the matte brown eye shadow and tap off the excess with before touching the brush to your face.
- Place the eye shadow brush on the side of the nose, directly next to the tear duct and start feathering the eye shadow down the sides of the nose. Stop when the brush reaches the side of the nostril. Then create the same stripe on the other side of the nose.
- Now that both sides of the nose have a brown stripe, blend out the eye shadow so no visible lines are present (it should look slightly shaded but still natural).
- Then, apply the white eye shadow down the bridge of the nose and blend out. This will highlight the middle of the nose, taking away from the wideness at the sides.
Easy Double Chin Fix
- Zap away that pesky chin fat by using an angled blush brush, a peachy blush and a matte brown bronzing powder.
- Apply bronzing powder to the blush brush.
- Tilt head upwards and apply directly to the jaw line, under the chin and blend outwards towards the sides of the jaw line and lower neck to create a seamless look.
- Then, apply a light dusting of the peach blush over the same area to soften the look. This simple trick will make the double chin visually disappear by shading the area where it rests.
There’s no need for plastic surgery when chiseled cheekbones can be created with just a simple tools from your existing makeup arsenal.
- Use a matte brown bronzer, peachy blush, luminescent white powder, and an angled blush brush to create instant model-quality chiseled cheekbones.
- Create a fish face and apply the bronzer to the hollows of the cheeks; blend the color out towards the hairline as to avoid the look of any harsh lines. Then, apply blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend towards the hairline.
- Finally, apply the white powder to the tops of the cheekbones to create a highlight.