Many of you might already have heard of the legendary ChiyoMilk, the Japanese lady who has had the most dramatic success in natural breast enlargement, and would like to follow the footsteps right? Unfortunately, many of the supplements that Chiyomilk uses are either unavailable in the US (or in other parts of the world), or that they are just simply expensive. Well, I got good news for you that you don’t need to be using the very same product she uses to achieve the similar results. In fact, when having broken down her program, you will know that it is possible to find substitutes at much cheaper price.
In case you haven’t read this post about Chiyomilk’s natural breast enhancement program (busty.jugem.jp), I will sum up here the supplement she uses;
1) Pueraria Mirifica from the brand called ‘Pueraria Ladies 99%’, which is a high-quality and high-dose Pueraria Mirifica. There are many supplement brands in the US that produce high quality Pueraria Mirifica supplements and sell them at really cheap price. Always buy from a respectable supplement company that sells high quality Pueraria Mirifica. I recommend buying from Amazon.com to get the best price.
ChiyoMilk’s taking Pueraria Mirifica during the follicle phase and switch it to B Up Drop whose ingredients are similar to Breast Actives but with even more unnecessary additives (so for the lack of a better word, Breast Actives is with higher quality ingredients than what Chiyomilk’s using in my opinion!). See the chart below to study the difference between follicle and luteal phases of a woman’s cycle.
You don’t have to spend as much by buying the same brand of Pueraria Mirifica that Chiyomilk uses. I recommend buying premium quality of Pueraria Mirifica at a much more affordable price from Purafem.
2) Whitex – Apart from her daily intake of Pueraria Mirifica (only on follicle days of the month), Chiyomilk uses pig placenta supplement and hyaluronic acid every day to accelerate cell growth. Pig placenta supplement is known for its concentrate amount of amino acids which are necessary for cell regeneration and hence its presence in many high-end cosmetic ingredients. You can buy Japanese Placenta similar to what Chiyomilk uses on Amazon.com.
Chiyomilk uses a very high-end product that’s rather expensive (approximately USD100 for one month supply), but we can cheat this by using an alternative substitute. Bountiful Breast is one option. It is not pig placenta but a bovine ovary which uses the same principle of pig placenta. Moreover, this product has been designed specifically for the purpose of breast enlargement and has been approved by American Food and Drugs Administration.
3) B Up Drop – on the other half of the month when Chiyomilk’s not taking Pueraria Mirifica, she chooses to take less powerful phytoestrogen herb instead of Pueraria Mirifica during her luteal phase to avoid messing up her menstrual cycles and prolonging the positive effect of female hormone. B Up drop is what she takes during that time of the month. This product is herbal blends consisting of:
- Lemon juice powder
- Saw palmetto extract powder
- Wild yam
- Fenugreek extract powder
- Black cohosh extract powder
- Extract powder of dandelion root
- Chaste berry extract powder
- Red clover extract powder
- vegetable sterol (soybean origin)
- sucrose fatty acid ester
- citric acid
- sweetener (aspartame, L-phenylalanine compound)
- flavoring agent
The retail price of this product is 18,000 Japanese yen per package or approximately USD 200, which is pretty pricey. Luckily, you can substitute B Up Drop with Breast Actives or Total Curve supplement (with the most similar ingredients minus the fillers) at a much cheaper price. Breast Actives is available at USD 59 for one month supply. And you can get 2-month supply for free with certain packages. This product is also available with 60-day money back guarantee.
4) Nano Collagen – you might be familiar with the collagen supplement already as collagen has been present in many skincare products and health supplements. Premium Nano Collagen is available at Amazon.com at USD 328 for 10 bottles. I don’t know about you but I certainly find that a little bit out of my league. Instead, I would go for Neocell Super Collagen Type I & III + Vitamin C.
5) Bradelis Bra is what Chiyomilk wears to keep the fat cells in the chest area in place after doing her brushing technique massage. The Bradelis Bra is around USD 90 a piece and it comes in beautiful designs, but if you don’t want to be spending that much for the body shaping bra, there is a reasonably priced alternative from Vanity Fair bra which is available on Amazon.com at USD 25-30 per piece Click here to have a look at Vanity Fair Bra Selection on Amazon.com
In conclusion, I believe that if you see the results that Chiyomilk has achieved you will literally forget all about breast augmentation surgery and become really inspired to devote time and effort to natural breast enhancement program. It has changed her life and it can do the same to yours. The question is, are you ready to be committed to it?