Have you ever gawked at women with full sexy butts, wishing yours looked like theirs? Have you ever wondered how celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian managed to get such alluring butts? Well, don’t expect a miracle to appear from nowhere without you working at it. There’s hope at the end of the tunnel if you are willing to work hard.
Quick simple fixes to enlarge your butt
- You can instantly make your butt bigger by tightening your waist muscles. You can achieve this, by wearing a corset that will hold your muscles together firmly especially if your waist is too large.
- Alternatively tie a belt around your waist to hide the bulges. For a great flattering look, choose a belt whose width is medium or large which really look great over button-down shirts, loose blouses or sweaters. Your look can be accentuated further by wearing dark colored belts over shirts or blouses with a lighter colors.
- Horizontal stripes and patterns will make your waist look bigger. Thus don’t make a mistake of wearing such fabrics. Better options are the dark, solid colors.
- Pick suitable pants. To have a great transformational look, always wear the correct jeans that will make your butt more curvy and full. Leave out the baggy pants as they will hide your curves completely. Skinny jeans or leggings will give a semblance of a big butt. If you are not comfortable with this, try jeans with a fitted rear.
- Look out too for pocket placing on the jeans. Get jeans with pockets that are small and high up the rear displaying a large butt. Furthermore, jeans with added decorations such as stitching can add focus to your rear. Jeans with huge pockets should be avoided or get one without any pockets.
- High waists press firmly to your waist line making it look smaller while highlighting a bigger butt. On the other hand low waist jeans hugging the hips tightly can also create the look of a big butt. Lighter colored jeans are more preferable than dark colors. This is because dark colors make the legs and butt appears smaller.
- High heels too give an instant lift to your butt. High heels are known to exaggerate your walking movements thus magnifying even more the appearance of your behind making it look an inch or two bigger. However, always remember that your feet and knees can be permanently damaged by wearing heels often.
- Improve on posture. An upright posture can make your butt more pronounced whilst enhancing the chest to look bigger. Try this out by throwing your shoulders back and arching your lower back. Watch closely how models walk and do the same.
- You can never leave out exercises from your butt enlargement goal. Combined with the right diet and nutrition, exercising needs consistency, otherwise you’ll be disappointed with your dismal results and that’s not what you want. Instead you want a rounded and fuller butt.
- Strengthening the gluteus muscles can transform your look to a firmer, larger, more rounded and sexy butt.
- Squatting exercises will give you the results you are looking for which gives a more proportionate look by increasing butt size and improving shape of the legs.
- To do this exercise; stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart. Extend your arms in front of you, slowly bend your knees to a ninety degree angle while straightening your back and looking ahead. Then place your hands on the hips and slowly rise up to start position.
- Another absolute must exercise is the lunges which is appropriate for your thighs and behind. To carry out this exercise, stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart. With your left leg straight, plunge ahead with your right leg and then return to start position. Alternate the leg and repeat exercise.
- Kick backs are great for strengthening your butt. Free one leg off the ground and kick it back until you feel your butt squeeze tightly. Repeat ten times, and then switch legs.
- Tightening your abdominal muscles will make your waist become smaller.
- The leg lifts may be confused as an exercise just for the legs but it’s a great way to lose fat around your waist. Lie flat on your back as your legs are stretched out in front of you and bend your legs raising them while ensuring your toes are pointed. Straighten out your legs towards the ceiling with toes still pointed out and bring them back slowly to an inch above the floor. Repeat the exercise about 5 times.
- Twist crunches target the sides of your waist. Lie on the floor with your back and bend your knees. Place your hands at the back of your head, ensuring your elbows are bent then lift one shoulder off the ground and twist to the opposite direction. Do this ten times and then alternate shoulder.
- Ever thought that sports could also be a great way to lose your bulge around your waist and at the same time strengthen your behind? You may choose to run, cycle, swim, ski or even participate in games like volleyball or soccer. Think of a sport you are comfortable with and go along with it.
Recommended Product: GluteBoost
Improve on Diet
A healthy diet not only makes you healthier but also gives you the look you so desire. Exercise alone will not give you a milestone in achieving that tiny waist or a bigger butt.
Pay attention to what needs to be eliminated from your diet and what needs to be added.
Start by getting rid of all junk food, sodas and non-nutritious food out of your house. Junk foods and sodas are a sure way of adding calories to your body and could actually lead to that protruding tummy.
Look for low fat dairy products and eat lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grain foods like brown bread. Increase your metabolism by eating six times in a day i.e. three meals and three snacks. By doing this your metabolism increases which produces heat that burns the fat in your body and hence your tummy.
*** Update *** New Exciting Product from Noogleberry
The Booty Beauty Butt Enhancement System
CLICK Here to Learn More About The Product