Satiereal saffron is one of the best recommended food supplements when it comes to losing weight drastically. Ever since it came into the market, it is confirmed that many people have been using it for weight loss purposes. However, what is yet to be discovered clearly is the satiereal saffron extract side effects.
The issue of weight loss has become so major in the world around to the extent that most people would do just about anything to ensure that they lose weight.
Because of this, many people who promise to help one lose weight have flooded the market with their products which unfortunately do not work and come with many side effects which can be damaging to the health of an individual.
When the satiereal saffron extract was introduced into the market, a lot of medical research about it had been done to ensure that it is the right product. Medical tests were made and it passed the clinical standards. The good thing about this product is the fact that it is pure with no added ingredients therefore the chances of the user having side effects is slim.
Satiereal Saffron Side Effects
It is mostly safe when used as directed and no more than six weeks when used in higher dosage as medicine. However, if satiereal saffron extract is used in large amount or an over doze is taken; the following are what one may experience:
- Dry mouth
- Dizziness – When you take a drug in large amounts, the functioning of your brain is somehow tampered with. This is because all receptors lead to the brain.
- Drowsiness – This happens to most people is they take an overdose of a drug. Feeling sleepy and sluggish because you consumed a larger amount than your body can actually hold.
- Nausea and Headaches – Since the brain has sensed the presence of excessive drug in the body, one might get a headache.
- Change of appetite – Despite the fact that one’s appetite reduces, you might find yourself eating less of the foods because you have been consuming more of the drug. It is important to have the right foods with the right nutrients as the body still needs it.
- Vomiting – There are some medications if taken in large amounts make one feel irritated leading to throwing up so that they can feel better.
- Numbness – People turn to emotional eating because they want to use food as a cover up for their stress levels. The use of satiereal saffron is to help the prevent this and reduce appetite.
- Miscarriage – It has been reported that large amount of intake might cause the uterus to contract and eventually lead to miscarriage.
- Overdosing can also cause the skin, mucus membrane and eyes to appear yellow due to poisoning by this drug.
What to do
Before you satiereal saffron extract, it is important to visit a doctor for advice. The instructions in the manual are also important as they guide you on the amount to take to avoid an overdose which brings about satiereal saffron extract side effects.